Sunday, September 21, 2008

Is this it??

I'm utterly pissed.
I seriously don't know the cause of it yet.
But it seems that i basically hate how my life has turned out to be.
Its not what i thought that i would turn out be after so many years.
i just hate the way life is at the moment.
i wish that i could change them.
maybe i can, or maybe i cant due to the consequences.
I'm always reminded by the cause and the effect theory.
several years ago i wouldn't even let anything affect the way i live my life
but now its all different.
people change, places change, basically everything changes except the way i feel still remains the same.
things have changed during the course of time.
i don't know where to go from here.
is this it??

3 comments:

Anastácio Soberbo said...

Hello, I like this blog.
Sorry not write more, but my English is not good.
A hug from Portugal

uhu said...

this guy has been writing this exact same comment on other blogs as well... looks like he is doing a mass cut and paste. hey.. hang in there.. tough times don't last but tough people do :) I guess you don't feel very tough right now.. but hang in there buddy.. things will change!

uhu said...

thanks for visiting. I am honored :)