Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Last Goodbye Part II: Move on

I know that people have to move on and all the crap, but that doesn’t help me cope with all this. I guess I can’t eat the cake and have the cake. I miss doing the simplest things that we used to do. Like remember there was once we went out for a drive and we stopped at the beach somewhere near your place, and you made me walk a mile on the beach. That was fun in an odd sort of way. I guess I hated that you made me do it but I felt great afterward, as now I realize that those are the things I miss the most. We used to go to the pier and just stop the car and watch the boats in the harbor, the sea and just talk about stuff. We used to walk from the library and wait until you get your ride home. I miss the drives we had, every Thursday when you bring the car. I miss the times when we went to watch movies and all the walks we used to have around town after lectures. Don’t you miss those times?

No comments: