Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Last Goodbye Part I

I miss you. Everyday. I miss the conversations we used to have. I miss having someone around to listen. I miss the feeling of being me when I’m with you. Ever since we went our separate ways, I have become a mess. I still am. I still regret the fact that I left so soon, I just wish that I can take it back and spend more time with you. The main reason that I felt that I should leave was I couldn’t handle the fact that you have finally found someone and you were slipping away from me. I just couldn’t do anything about it. I was helpless. So I thought that the best way to solve this was by leaving you. I guess that made your life much easier. In a way I’m glad that it had to be that way and I would be completely lying if I told you this. That day was one of the days that I would regret most for the rest of my life.

No comments: