Monday, June 23, 2008

Lost

I cant really remember when was the last time I felt like this. I'm completely lost. I seriously don't know what to do with my life, where to turn to or who should i turn to? I always feel that one way or another, people judge me too much. I don't want to be judged not right now at least. It seems that the world that I have build for the last couple of years and the hard work I have put in is going to waste right in front of my eyes. I'm shameless to say that I can't do anything about it.

I'm so tired of living up to peoples expectations. They have expected so much from me that I don't really live up to their standards. What happens when I fail. Like the way I have been failing all this time. No matter how hard I try there just seem to be no way out of this.

U know whats the worst that can happen. Its when u failed and someone who has done everything in their power to make u the person u r now and who has worked hard to get u to where u are, just looks up and ask u "What have been doing all this time?".

I felt shattered when that someone special asked me that. suddenly all that I have done was lost for that second. everything that I have done seemed to be a waste of time, money and energy.

And now I am left without nothing but a shattered version of myself and bruised ego. Everything that I am was lost within a second...

why...

2 comments:

Genesis said...

A piece of advice from me Chaga:

"A warriors’ Destiny always follows a Broken Path"

This is exactly the time u shud start building ur life back. I know its hard stuff, more than Rocket Science. But believe me, I've failed my self twice and when my parents ask me "Is this wut we have been giving you" i was ashamed of myself for not living upto there expectations.

And after 4 years now, I'm back on my track at least i think i am back on my track.

So understand my point clearly "A warriors’ Destiny always follows a Broken Path"

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

CHAGA only u hold the key to ur destiny