Saturday, June 28, 2008

Could we be forgiven...

Today marks the first day that someone special walked away from my life without saying a word. I know that we had our differences, but I never thought that it would ever end up like this. sometimes I wish I could go back to the days that we were far away from this place, where we used to live before. Things were so different back then. we were united, strong, and happy. Although we had certain differences and we have faced so many rough paths on the way, but that did not matter as we were always understood each other.

I know that there are times that we do certain things and we always were given forgiven no matter what in the end, but today I do not feel like that. It seems that we have done something so bad that it could not be forgiven. I hope that's not the case. I know that everyone has their way of dealing with being patient. I think that we have crossed that line today.

Could we be forgiven...

No comments: