Monday, January 28, 2008

Home

i cant even begin to describe where my home is.is it the place i was born?
or is is the place i grew up? thats one of the most confusing questions that
are left unanswered.at the age 0f 8, i left my home country and moved.
then after finishing my exams in high school i moved back to my motherland.so to speak.
a part of me died as soon as i landed here. its been 3 years now and still i cant move on to this new life or home of mine. people always say that it feels great to be back home again.
but the strange thing is that i don't feel the same way.for me wheres home?is it here or is it somewhere else. i just miss being the person i use to be.i feel as if I'm imprisoned by my own thoughts. some might say that i am being unfair, because haven't lived for so long here compared to there. but thats not the point, if its home then why do i feel this way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Ur home confuse i think i know how u are feeling, i just hope u dont loose urself and not to be afraid to be who u really are. If the world cant except the real u then thats just too bad cuz theres someone in the indian ocean that will always appreciate u hehehe.
Take care.

Power Of Dreams said...

Hmm...I think you badly need a holiday.....to go home and relax a bit....Think leisurely.....as to where you want to be ...!!! I think you have been adopted to this environment soo much, and now it has become your second home....!!!